Olemisen Balanssia ry is a research-based entity founded in year 2014 in Raisio, Southwest Finland. The main focus of our work is the definition of educational needs, with activities focussed on data collection, structured research, detecting right digital pedagogies and experimental assessment on results. Along with organizational skills, we have been involving and implementing local and international fundings in order to better serve across our region and beyond.
Since Olemisen has been growing ,we are looking for new teammates to work and enjoy with us!
The skills which we prioritize,
*Experience in EU+ funded Projects
*Website -LMS development
*Fluency in Finnish
*Fluency in English
At first glance above skills are highly essential for us!
In addition ->
-European Projects to deliver high quality project outputs
• Deliver tasks on time and in defined quality on different projects, including research, analysis, toolkits and trainings creation.
• Coordinate the communication with project partners.
• Represent organisation in online and offline meetings.
• Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
• Travel for management meetings and training across the Europe.
The deadline for submitting our application is the 23th of May 5 pm
Afterward, we will be having an online meeting to see whether our expectations are mutually matched or not.
Pls use this link to submit your application -> HERE
PS:Your information is being collected by the position you are applying. Either any financial or non-profit purposes your information never be disclosed by third parties or outside Olemisen Balanssia ry.After