epatterns project e-learning platform and resources are available for downloading and using.Our podcast also visible in Spotify.
patterns is aiming to ;
-Improve their skills and update their knowledge of innovative practices in the field of fund-raising for non-profit activities;
– Be inspired from other organisations in terms of methods and exchanging good practices already tested on this field;
-Empower themselves for the local work with adult education in entrepreneurship/planning/fundraising, gain confidence to successfully implement & manage activities related to up-re-skilling adults
– Understand better the challenges linked to digital education & the risks of the digital divide and gap connected to adult education
– Improve their skills and possibilities of promotion within their organisations by reinforcing their professional backgrounds
– Experience in creation of material in stakeholder management, project cycle management planning, storytelling and media work, crowd-funding strategies.
– Acquire a more positive attitude towards European projects and EU values, be better aware of Erasmus for all policy and concrete opportunities for adults citizens.